Protect your HP Business PC from tampering or theft in public locations by locking-down peripherals such as mice, keyboards, monitors or USB security devices and preventing the removal of the PC chassis cover.
PC or peripheral theft, or theft of internal components can result in downtime and can allow unauthorized individuals access to sensitive data. Physical security is a significant component of any corporate security plan, as it restricts unauthorized access to company resources. The HP Business PC Security Lock is designed to be supported on all HP Compaq business PC models*. In addition to protecting the removal of the PC chassis cover, the HP Business PC Security Lock can also lock-down peripherals such as mice, keyboards, monitors or USB security devices to protect them against unauthorized removal. The Lock attaches to the rear of the PC and the 6' steel cable can be used to secure the PC by physically connecting the system to an anchor point.
The finished all-steel design of the HP Business PC Security Lock enhances the security of internal system components such as CPU, memory and disk drives and can provide a significant deterrent to unauthorized removal of the keyboard, mouse, monitor and local peripherals.
- Secure your HP Business PC in public locations
- Help prevent removal of peripherals and PC chassis cover
- Monitor lock and key support
- Optional cable trap available to secure monitor cable and physically connect system to an anchor point
- Helps secure internal system components
- Deterrent to unauthorized removal of peripherals or PC
- Physical security is a key component of an overall security plan